Extra Extra! Read All About How You Can Pay Rent Online!

Share on email
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Money Delivered through Computer Screen

Extra Extra! Read All About How You Can Pay Rent Online!

Share on email
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on linkedin

This season has been full of change! Sometimes good, sometimes weird, sometimes quite bad. Sometimes the change involved murder hornets, and sometimes designed with you in mind. Yes, you know all about our spring cleaning gave ApplyConnect an entirely new look that would make Tim Gunn proud. We unveiled a facelift that centered around making your job that much easier, but you know what? That’s not enough for us.

ApplyConnect has moved forward to partner with PayRent, which allows you to collect rental payments online. It’s 2020 after all, and hindsight has shown us what happens when you shake too many hands. You don’t know who they’ve interacted with or where they’ve been, where they put their checks – having it all online just makes more sense in our current world. Not only that, but online rent payments make it easier for your tenants to pay up, too. They’ve got busy lives, working from home or not. Instead of having to go to the bank and get some checks and come back and find you and drop it off and fight social anxiety or hire a babysitter, they just have to click a button. It saves them time and energy, not to mention it fights off the need to procrastinate. Tenants can pay you while having Twitter up in different tab, and not miss a moment of their latest Netflix Binge.

This season has been full of change! Sometimes good, sometimes weird, sometimes quite bad. Sometimes the change involved murder hornets, and sometimes designed with you in mind. Yes, you know all about our spring cleaning gave ApplyConnect an entirely new look that would make Tim Gunn proud. We unveiled a facelift that centered around making your job that much easier, but you know what? That’s not enough for us.

ApplyConnect has moved forward to partner with PayRent, which allows you to collect rental payments online. It’s 2020 after all, and hindsight has shown us what happens when you shake too many hands. You don’t know who they’ve interacted with or where they’ve been, where they put their checks – having it all online just makes more sense in our current world. Not only that, but online rent payments make it easier for your tenants to pay up, too. They’ve got busy lives, working from home or not. Instead of having to go to the bank and get some checks and come back and find you and drop it off and fight social anxiety or hire a babysitter, they just have to click a button. It saves them time and energy, not to mention it fights off the need to procrastinate. Tenants can pay you while having Twitter up in different tab, and not miss a moment of their latest Netflix Binge.

When you log into your ApplyConnect account you will see a new menu option titled, “Collect Rent Online.” From there you can get started in your deep dive about our partnership with PayRent. Once you set up your account, you will be ready to start collecting your rent with an instant click. There’s no delay, no need to wear gloves and a mask, no need to handle dirty cash or checks. And don’t worry! Your account is completely free, and there is no limit to how many properties you can list. Your portfolio can be just as unique as you are, with each property having its own settings so you can keep it organized to your own needs.

When you log into your ApplyConnect account you will see a new menu option titled, “Collect Rent Online.” From there you can get started in your deep dive about our partnership with PayRent. Once you set up your account, you will be ready to start collecting your rent with an instant click. There’s no delay, no need to wear gloves and a mask, no need to handle dirty cash or checks. And don’t worry! Your account is completely free, and there is no limit to how many properties you can list. Your portfolio can be just as unique as you are, with each property having its own settings so you can keep it organized to your own needs.

online payment

Taking a step to online payment may feel scary. If you’re a luddite or not, taking physical checks or cash feels safe. You know what you’re getting into, and you have a history of this working for you. You know how to handle a check, and cold hard cash is even better, because you know for sure that you are getting exactly what you want. Everyone would like to have their rent paid that way, something solid that can be depended on… but the world is still moving forward.

online payment

Taking a step to online payment may feel scary. If you’re a luddite or not, taking physical checks or cash feels safe. You know what you’re getting into, and you have a history of this working for you. You know how to handle a check, and cold hard cash is even better, because you know for sure that you are getting exactly what you want. Everyone would like to have their rent paid that way, something solid that can be depended on… but the world is still moving forward.

More and more of your applicants will be those raised more on credit cards than on cash. The truth of the matter is that only 8% of the world’s money is physical, leaving a whopping 92% digitized. When you’re talking to future applicants and tell them that you don’t take online rent payments, it will be a mark against you in their hunt for a new home. If you’re facing a millennial or Gen Z-er you want to be able to tell them that they can pay off their rent the same way that they can play everything else: from the comfort of their sweat pants and bunny slippers.

If you’re ready to take that step and get your rent payments online, then all you need to do is log into your ApplyConnect account and click “Collect Rent Online”. Check it out here.

More and more of your applicants will be those raised more on credit cards than on cash. The truth of the matter is that only 8% of the world’s money is physical, leaving a whopping 92% digitized. When you’re talking to future applicants and tell them that you don’t take online rent payments, it will be a mark against you in their hunt for a new home. If you’re facing a millennial or Gen Z-er you want to be able to tell them that they can pay off their rent the same way that they can play everything else: from the comfort of their sweat pants and bunny slippers.

If you’re ready to take that step and get your rent payments online, then all you need to do is log into your ApplyConnect account and click “Collect Rent Online”. Check it out here.

Subscribe!

31 questions to ask rental applicants

Categories

Subscribe for more news and tips!

Share with your friends!

Share on facebook
Share on Facebook
Share on twitter
Share on Twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on Linkdin
Share on email
Share via Email

More Articles from ApplyConnect

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Subscribe for more news and tips!

Share with your friends!

Share on facebook
Share on Facebook
Share on twitter
Share on Twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on Linkdin
Share on email
Share via Email

More Articles from ApplyConnect

Blog Topics

Click the dropdown

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.