ApplyConnect isn’t going to stop doling out the updates yet, and this next one is going to be a big one! Very soon ApplyConnect landlords and real estate agents will be able to incorporate the online rental application to their prospective tenants’ background check invitation, and best of all it is free to ApplyConnect users.
The free rental application itself has all the fundamental elements in a sleek online form. This even includes convenient spaces for the applicant to explain rental factors, from previous hardships to the breed of their furry friends. Once the rental applicant completes the form and does a quick e-signature, you will be notified and the paperless application will be on your ApplyConnect Dashboard.
Additional seamless specs include:
- The renter is provided FCRA disclosures and gives authorization as part of the e-signature
- Applicants are sent directly to the rental application after their tenant screening credit check processes
- Users may print a hard copy of the application
- Renter and landlord data is automatically pre-populated so that the application may be completed in less than 10 minutes.
- Need to run? Applicants can save their application progress and return where they left off.
When the new feature becomes available in a few weeks, all you have to do is enable it within your dashboard using “my account” and opt-in. This step will be required for all new and current users,
Renting out your properties has never been easier with www.ApplyConnect.com – a consumer-initiated background checking service. So when ApplyConnect’s online rental application officially releases, be sure to have your mouse ready.