By Becky Bower
We’re proud to announce that our parent company, CIC (www.CICReports.com) will be providing details about revenue partnerships for apartment associations during the National Apartment Association’s (NAA) 2018 Apartmentalize conference in San Diego, California. Alongside our revenue-boosting program, CIC will be showcasing their property management software, CICTotal Manager, raffling away two kate spade handbags, and hosting a caricature artist at booth #2831 on June 15th.
What is an ApplyConnect Partnership?
Through the ApplyConnect Affinity Program, your business can earn monthly royalties by offering association members a no cost tenant screening solution online. The program requires no costs or additional programming to setup, and provides associations with a co-branded ApplyConnect website, including a promotional tool kit with marketing resources. ApplyConnect partners are able to passively create additional revenue for their associations, and provide IRO members (landlords and real estate agents) as well as all website visitors, 24/7 access tenant screening with no setup fees, contracts, or onsite inspections. The $28.50 cost of the report is absorbed directly by the rental applicant by default, although rental managers may also elect to purchase the report themselves!
Revenue Partnership Benefits:
- Highest revenue share for each report completed in the industry
- Royalties paid out monthly
- No membership fees, paperwork or hassles
- Quick and easy to implement with no maintenance or additional programming required
- Setup of your unique URL and landing page is completely free
- Provide members with best-in-class data backed by over 30 years of industry experience
- 100% of consumer relations handled by ApplyConnect representatives
If you’re attending the Apartmentalize conference in San Diego, we encourage you to stop by (booth #2831) and ask about the ApplyConnect Partnership. To request a demo now, click here.
Check Out These Other Great Articles!