What is ApplyConnect®?
As a safe and hassle-free tenant screening solution, ApplyConnect® enables landlords and real estate agents to view their renter’s complete tenant screening report in minutes. With no start-up or screening costs, take advantage of the free features and property management tools ApplyConnect® has to offer.
Experian® Credit Report & Background Check
A full Experian® credit report with VantageScoreTM 3.0 credit score, nationwide criminal and eviction history check, and sex offender registry search.
- Full Experian® Credit Report with tradeline payment and collection history, summary financial snapshot tax liens, and bankruptcies.
- VantageScore 3.0 is a credit scoring model developed by the 3 major credit bureaus, which scores over 30 million more consumers than FICO. Credit scores range from 300 – 850, with higher scores indicating the renter is a low risk.
- Nationwide Eviction History with over 36 million FCRA compliant records.
- Nationwide Criminal Background Check with over 790 million offenses, using databases covering local courts from all 50 states, jails and prisons, wants and warrants, and the terrorist (OFAC) watch list.
- Sex Offender Registry Search.
Free Online Rental Applications & Other Tools
Take advantage of our free online rental application.
- E-signature and FCRA disclosures
- Auto-populated renter and landlord data
- Space for the renter to explain other factors such as pet breeds
- Text & email notifications when it's ready
- Can be completed within minutes, online on desktop, mobile and tablet
Fast Reliable Results
No contracts, setup fees, or onsite inspections – our free service for landlords and agents.
- Creating an account only takes a few minutes and is completely free. Each rental applicant is responsible for the cost of their report - $28.50.
How Does it Work?
Sharing a tenant screening report through ApplyConnect® is easy! Once your account is created you can request a report, or choose to share your own within moments. Click Here if you are a Renter!
Create your account for FREE
An email invitation is sent to your potential renter
The Applicant registers and shares their tenant screening report with you
— Ray Wei, OneRent